Sunday, April 14, 2013

My Buddy Putty .....

I am watching the final day of the Master's Golf tournament with my Buddy Putty . His owners and I have been friends since high school. They return to Tybee every spring for the summer and this our first of many moments together.
The Masters was my Dad's favorite thing so I watch it every year in memory of him. He died very young in 1977 but his brightly colored Lily Pulitzer golf clothes live on in my love of color and my brightly colored cottages. ...
Putty is getting older but he still looks wonderful. He is a sweet ...one of a kind...fabulous creature! He never meets a stranger and has so many friends on tybee island that look forward to his return every spring.
This is our view and our special day.











2 comments:

Shar said...

My dog, Piper, looks just like that!! Could be twins!

Denise Marie said...

What a sweet friend!!